- Stakeholder Consultation Forum „Business and Biodiversity“ in Jerewan (Armenia), February, 2014. NABU and its partners in Armenia are to organise a consultation forum for all parties interested in corporate biodiversity management. Representatives from businesses, NGOs and public authorities are invited to meet and open a dialogue focussed on biodiversity protection.
- Individual consultations for businesses on how to apply the biodiversity check (the environmental management instrument). NABU and its project partners are offering individual consultations to businesses on how the biodiversity check can be applied.
- Discussions with representatives of businesses operating in Armenia with the German ambassador to the Republic of Armenia, Reiner Morell.(Date). Environmental managers from businesses and experts in biodiversity protection are to be invited by the German ambassador to discuss the topic of biodiversity management with the help of the biodiversity check management instrument.
- Workshop for representatives of the Armenian authorities: „Business and biodiversity: How can the Armenian authorities can support environmental management for biodiversity protection?“
- Workshop for representatives from Armenian businesses: „Busines and biodivesity: How can Armenian businesses contribute to biodiversity protection?“ on 16th October, 2013, at 11:00 am in Hotel Erebuni Plaza in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Workshop for representatives from Armenian nature conservation NGOs: „Business and biodiversity: How can Armenian nature conservation NGOs support businesses with biodiversity conservation?“ on 15th October, 11:00am, in Hotel Erebuni Plaza, in Yerevan, Armenia
- The leaflet „Best Practice – Examples of the business case for biodiversity“ has been published. The 30 page documentation serves as an introduction to the theme of business involvement in biodiversity management; it gives those interested parties wanting to create a business case for biodiversity possible areas for action and lists 30 successful examples from several European countries to inspire representatives from businesses, NGOs and authorities in Armenia. The documentation was also published in Armenian and can be accessed as a PDF file using the link below.
© 2013 csr-biodiversity.am